Quality Septic Tank Cleaning in Fort Myers, FL and Surrounding Areas
A property manager needs a vendor who is reliable, professional, and has excellent communication skills. Here at Crews Septic Solutions, LLC, we specialize in customer service, specifically property managers. We instill efficiencies like detailed record keeping on each property, diagnosis from first point of contact with the tenant over the phone, fast response time, tenant education, and so much more. Here at Crews Septic Solutions, LLC, we know that as a property manager, you’re juggling home owners with a budget and tenants that need immediate help. We are the solution to all your septic chaos. We work hard to diagnose the root of the issue to save your owners in the long run on their investment, providing excellent service for you and your tenants. From a simple septic tank cleaning in Fort Myers to a more extensive septic tank service, we got you covered! Here are some tools we have developed to help you and your tenants.
Septic System Do's
The Golden Rule:
"If you didn't digest it, dont flush it"
- Only do 1(or occasionally 2) loads of laundry per day.
- Do have septic pumping service regularly (Department of Health recommends every 2-4 years).
- Do keep the records of septic pumping service and septic system maintenance.
- Do use water-conserving devices where possible. Low flush toilets and shower heads are commonly available.
- Do remove or prevent trees with large root systems growing near the leach field.
- Do keep surface water from roof drains away from the drain field.
- Do use our BIO-ONE bacteria to help keep plumbing lines clear of grease and/or solids accumulation and keep solids level down in tank.
Septic System Don'ts
- Don't overload the septic system with high volumes of water.
- Don't use a garbage disposal. eg. 2 or more loads of laundry, leaky toilets or faucets field lines causing clogs or can coat your plumbing lines with grease.
- Don't pour cooking oil down the drain.
- Don't use bleach or harsh chemicals
- Don't allow vehicles or heavy equipment to drive over or park on the drain field.
- Don't plant anything over the leach field except grass. Especially do not cover the septic tank or drain field with asphalt, concrete or other impermeable material.
- Above all else- DON'T wait for signs of failure. Call us to check the system regularly.
No Flush List
"If you didn't digest it ... dont flush it."
- Coffee Grounds
- Baby wipe/Disposable Diapers
- Sanitary Napkins
- Fats, Grease & Oils
- Pills & Unused Medication
- Backwash Water from Water Softeners
- Kitty Litter
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Plastic Materials
- Paper Towels
- Dental Floss
- Other Chemical Wastes
- Waste Oils